Friday, November 6, 2009
Why I should be coach of the Seahawks
Well, we are halfway into the NFL season and the Seahawk's season is already over. Seriously, we need to pack it in and get a good draft pick, because having Matt Hasselbeck back there isn't doing us any favors. I would throw the ball on every down, to our whiny WR T.J. Whatshisface, and continue to pretend like we aren't tanking to draft Colt McCoy or whatever stud RB is coming out this year. Just make the games look close, and get the 1st overall pick. Then blow up that terrible O-line we have and start from scratch with the rookies and first year guys. But I, alas, am not the coach and Jim Mora will probably find a way to win a few more games and totally screw us over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment